VIRTUE Healing Oil
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Smooths, protects and enhances shine
- Restores damaged hair
- Encourages healthy, polished and silky appearance
- Nourishes and protects against environmental elements
- Tocopherol: this natural form of vitamin E, a strong antioxidant, helps to neutralize free radicals created from exposure to UV light or pollution.
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil: native to the Kalahari Desert in Southern Africa, it's high in antioxidants and hydrating properties, having adapted from its life in a harsh desert habitat; it protects the hair from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Tahitian Gardenia Flower Extract: native to Western Polynesia, this botanical extract is a sacred and age-old remedy used to strengthen weak and damaged hair.
- Cystoseira Compressa Extract (Brown Algae): this marine active is known to provide intensive repair and helps provide heat protection.
- Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract: this plant-based protein can be remarkable for hair, enhancing color, moisture retention, and shine.; rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, this protein is known to provide antioxidant properties.
Shake well before each use to mix key ingredients and activate the formula. Shake a few drops into hands and work throughout damp and/or dry hair. Style as desired.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha Keratin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-3, Trideceth-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.