VIRTUE Flourish Shampoo For Thinning Hair
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Delicately removes scalp buildup
- Volumizes and thickens hair; stimulates growth
- Detoxifies and clears debris
- Protects and repairs damage
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic colors, and dyes; gluten and cruelty-free
- Sodium Hyaluronate + Red Algae Extract: Provides a sheer “moisture shield” to thicken hair and keep the fibers supple.
- Biomimetic Signal Peptides: Nourish and calm the scalp to help create a healthy environment for hair growth.
- Rice-based Humectants: Provide lightweight hydration to the hair, plumping and smoothing the shaft without weighing hair down.
Work a quarter-sized amount of shampoo into a lather between palms. Apply to wet hair and massage into scalp, starting at the nape of your neck, and work the lather through ends. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Flourish Conditioner for Thinning Hair.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Keratin, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Phytate, Cocamide MIPA, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Isopropanolamine, Coconut Acid, Dextran, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycine, Gluconolactone, Zinc Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol.