PCA Skin Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Gently encourages cell turnover to minimize the signs of aging.
- Reduces redness and uneven skin tone.
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin or that are new to retinol.
- Retinol: helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide: a calming antioxidant that maintains skin hydration and reduces age-related skin yellowing and redness.
- InflaShield™: a patented cosmetic ingredient that reduces signs of aging.
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer.
Inactive: Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Hexylresorcinol, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoamyl Cocoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ceramide NP, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Propyl Gallate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Trideceth-6, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate.