PCA Skin Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Offers broad-spectrum protection.
- Formulated with powerful hydrators for dry skin types.
- Added antioxidants protect against free radical damage.
- Zinc Oxide: provides broad-spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Caffeine: a powerful antioxidant that is capable of reducing several UV-induced free radicals.
- Octisalate and Octocrylene: absorb and filter UVB rays.
For the best protection, apply sunscreen every day, year-round, in every type of weather. Apply sunscreen 15 minutes prior to exposure to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the skin.
Active: Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 9.5%, Zinc Oxide 5.4%.
Inactive: Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Betaine, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caffeine, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Olivate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetradecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Aqua/Eau.