PCA Skin Hydrating Serum
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Provides hydration with a weightless finish.
- Leaves skin soft, plump and hydrated.
- Boosts moisture while decreasing inflammation.
- Glycerin: an ingredient that holds moisture in the skin for exceptional hydration.
- Sodium hyaluronate: holds 1,000 times its weight in water, playing an important role in skin hydration.
- Sodium PCA: holds 250 times its weight in water, playing an important role in skin hydration.
After washing with the appropriate PCA Skin cleanser, apply evenly to entire face and neck morning and evening. Finish with a PCA Skin broad-spectrum sunscreen moisturizer in the morning. Apply throughout the day for instant hydration of dry or parched skin. May be used in conjunction with or as a replacement for any PCA Skin nighttime moisturizer, as needed.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Wheat Amino Acids, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Hydroxyproline, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Niacinamide, Urea.