PCA Skin Daily Exfoliant
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Light, gentle exfoliant that smooths and polishes skin.
- Removes dirt, debris and impurities from the skin.
- Contains 100% biodegradable and renewable exfoliants.
- Green Tea Extract: polyphenolic antioxidant contains beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils.
- Cellulose Acetate: modified cellulose derived from wood pulp that provides a physical exfoliant.
- Salicornia Herbacea Extract: powerful antioxidant that retains essential moisture to improve skin’s hydration.
Apply to damp skin and massage in gentle circular motions over the face. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin® toner, treatment serums and broad-spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening. Formulated for daily use in the morning or evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Propanediol, Cellulose Acetate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.