PCA Skin Creamy Cleanser
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Beneficial oils leave skin smoother and firmer.
- This creamy, soothing cleanser leaves skin soft and not tight.
- Users can expect radiant, younger-looking skin with consistent use.
- Rose hip seed oil: strengthens skin, leaving it smoother and firmer.
- Sunflower seed oil: high in essential fatty acids, this ingredient provides antioxidants to the skin.
- Lilac leaf cell culture extract: an antioxidant derived from the stem cells of the lilac plant.
- Aloe vera leaf juice: a calming agent known for its softening and soothing benefits.
Apply a small amount to damp skin and wash in gentle circular motions. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin toner, treatment serums and sunscreen moisturizer in the daytime and nourishing moisturizer in the evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sucrose Distearate, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.