PCA Skin Collagen Hydrator
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Fruit extracts, including olive and almond, infuse antioxidants into the skin while firming it.
- Multiple rich moisturizing ingredients hydrate, soothe and smooth the skin.
- Shea butter: softens the skin and maintains moisture without greasiness.
- Sweet almond fruit extract: adds a smoothing film to the skin that firms while infusing nutritive benefits.
- Olive fruit oil: a rich source of powerful antioxidants to protect the skin.
Smooth onto skin after toning and reapply as needed. An excellent nighttime cream, but may be used anytime.
Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, butryrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, ethylhexylglycerin, glycol distearate, helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium cetyl phosphate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, tocopherol, xanathan gum, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium EDTA.