PCA Skin Body Therapy
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- This full body cream smooths skin surface texture and moisturizes the skin, leaving it hydrated and radiant.
- Advanced ingredients hold moisture within the skin.
- This velvety formula softens the skin and maintains moisture without greasiness.
- Lactic acid (12%): found in milk and sugars, this ingredient moisturizes and smooths the skin.
- Shea butter: softens the skin and maintains moisture without greasiness.
- Sodium hyaluronate: holds 1,000 times its weight in water, playing an important role in skin hydration.
Apply liberally to the entire body immediately after bathing or showering. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product on all exposed skin in the morning. May be applied morning and evening for superier moisture retention and smoothing benefits.
Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Ammonium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Jojobate, Jojoba Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Arachidyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Arginine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Galactoarabinan, C20-22 Alcohols, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phytic Acid, Calcium Gluconate.