Murad Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Powerful bi-phase peel exfoliates, renews, nourishes, brightens and smooths while being gentle on skin
- Phase 1: AHA/BHA/TXA blend resurfaces for smoother, brighter, youthful-looking skin
- Phase 2: adaptogenic holy basil, rich in antioxidants, and omega-rich oils defend and strengthen skin's surface for a healthier-looking, more vibrant complexion
- Cruelty-free: always tested on people, never on animals.
1. Cleanse your skin (we recommend Renewing Cleansing Cream). Rinse and pat dry.
2. Shake then sweep over clean face, neck and chest. Do not rinse.
3. Follow with Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or a moisturizer.
AHA Blend (Glycolic, Lactic, and Malic Acids): Multi-benefit exfoliants that remove dull skin to smooth and improve the look of skin texture, brightness, and clarity over time.
BHA (Salicylic Acid): Removes pore-clogging debris for a clearer complexion.
TXA (Tranexamic Acid): Helps soothe, brighten, revive dull skin, and even tone.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Glycolic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triolein, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol Caprylate, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Amber Powder, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, 1,2 Hexanediol