PCA Skin Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- Leaves the complexion even and bright.
- Increases skin moisture and hydration.
- Niacinamide: a potent, yet calming antioxidant that delivers multiple important benefits to the skin; it helps to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and improve barrier function for healthy, bright skin.
- Glycerin: a humectant and emollient that helps hydrate the skin.
- Mulberry Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Oligopeptide-51: an advanced ingredient blend that decreases the production of unwanted pigment to brighten skin and produce a clear, even complexion.
- Plankton Extract: an advanced ingredient derived from a biotechnologically balanced and standardized pool of microalgae actives that have been carefully selected and encapsulated in liposomes to brighten and even skin tone while dramatically reducing dark spots and discoloration.
After cleansing, toning, and applying any PCA Skin treatment serums, apply to the entire face and neck for maximum skin brightening and anti-aging benefits. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Chlorphenesin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Oligopeptide-51, Dicrateria Rotunda Oil, Ruttnera Lamellosa Oil, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate.