PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Deeply hydrates the skin.
- Supports hydration retention.
- Plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fortifies skin's natural barrier.
- Ceramides: repairs damage to your skin to support hydration retention.
- Hyaluronic Acid: fights environmental stressors by strengthening your skin's natural barrier.
- Niacinamide: strengthens your skin's natural barrier to help prevent future damage.
- HA-Pro Complex: a propriety blend that stimulates the production of the skin's own hyaluronic acid and delivers 24-hour hydration.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: plumps fine lines from below the skin's surface.
Use twice daily for enhanced production of skin's natural ability to produce hyaluronic acid.
After cleansing, apply to the entire face and neck in the morning and evening for increased hydration. Follow with the appropriate broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Coconut Alkanes, Phenoxyethanol, Isododecane, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aroma, Polyglucuronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Carrageenan, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Maris Sal, Ceramide EOP.