PCA Skin C&E Advanced
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Protects skin from free radical damage.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Therapeutic/highest levels of ingredients.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation.
- 20% L-Ascorbic Acid: pure vitamin C brightens the skin while protecting against free radical damage 5%.
- Tocopherol: pure vitamin E protects against free radical damage and improves skin water binding capabilities.
- 1% Hexylresorcinol: an age-fighting agent that brightens and promotes an even skin tone.
- 1% Silymarin: powerful antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory benefits and helps fight free radical damage.
After cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums, apply to the face and neck in the morning. Patients might experience a slight tingling sensation upon application. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad-spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexylresorcinol, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Silica, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract.