PCA Skin BPO 5 Percent Cleanser
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Instant antibacterial and exfoliation benefits.
- A host of botanical extracts calm and soothe acneic skin.
- Benzoyl peroxide: penetrates pores to eliminate existing acne lesions and prevent future breakouts.
- Gluconolactone: a calming, moisturizing ingredient that promotes a clear complexion.
- Phytic acid: a gentle exfoliating agent.
Apply a small amount of cleanser to damp skin with fingertips and massage into a light foaming lather. Wash in a gentle circular motion. Rinse with warm (not hot) water and pat dry. Start with one treatment daily or as directed by a physician.
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide (5.0%)
Inactive: Water/Aqua/Eau, Gluconolactone, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Algae Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.