Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- #1 Retinol eye serum in the U.S.*
- Restorative retinol for under-eyes and lids
- Helps minimize the signs of aging
- Dramatically improves the look of lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness
- Delivers 24 hours of hydration and instantly brightens
- Created for all ages and all skin types, including sensitive
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Cruelty-free: always tested on people, never on animals.
Use AM and PM:
1. Cleanse face, neck and chest. Gently pat around the eye area, including eye lid.
2. Follow with a serum and moisturizer, and SPF during the day.
Retinol Tri-Active Technology: Visibly fights lines and deep wrinkles, evens skin tone, and boosts radiance.
Swertia Flower Extract: Supports skin’s resilience for a firmer appearance.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates to plump the look of skin and minimize dryness.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, PVP, Hexylene Glycol, Capryl Glycol, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, PEG-8, Carbomer, Sodium Bisulfite, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 7 7891), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Formulated Without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Animal-Derived Ingredients, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Oxybenzone, Petrolatum/Petroleum.