PCA Skin Dual Action Redness Relief
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Starts reducing redness and inflammation on contact with the skin.
- Improves the skin’s barrier function for long-term relief from redness and sensitivity.
- Calms and soothes compromised skin, even after professional treatments.
- Uses the time-released OmniSome delivery system.
- Nicinamide reduces redness.
- InflaShield™ (patented ingredient) reduces inflammation.
- Dimethyl Sulfone and Silymarin hydrates and soothes skin.
- Bisabolol calms skin.
- Ceramide NP prevents skin from losing moisture.
- Made without synthetic dyes and fragrances.
After cleansing, apply to the entire face and neck in the morning and evening for barrier repair and redness reduction. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Pentylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ceramide NP, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol.