Face Reality Antioxidant Peptide Eye Gel
Water-based eye gel to calm tired and damaged skin.
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
Antioxidant Peptide Eye Gel is rich with antioxidant and skin-nourishing ingredients that help remove the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. Antioxidants and peptides helps fight visible signs of aging, wrinkles by appealing collagen production. Increase skin hydration level. Great for all skin types, especially dry and mature skin. Antioxidant Peptide eye gel is helpful for sun damaged eye skin area.
SLC Team Insights
"Don't overboard a product, a small drop is enough. Even if you have oily skin to moisturize area around eyes is important to keep your skin balanced. Eye gel is completely save for acne-prone skin"
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.
- A water-based gel that can be worn at the same time as Acne Med.
- Specifically formulated for acne-prone skin and can be used by anyone looking for an anti-aging eye solution.
Dispense 1/4 to 1/2 a pump and gently pat a small amount around the eye area 1 to 2 times a day after using a cleanser, but before toner.
May be used 2-3 times per week and left on for up to 20 minutes.
- Matrixyl® Synthe’6™: a peptide that has wound repairing and collagenremodeling properties
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap): A powerful antioxidant that targets and "recycles" skin-damaging free radicals.Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sclerotium Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol