PCA Skin Purifying Mask
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- A well-balanced botanical blend to promote a clear complexion.
- Clay-based mask that eliminates built-up impurities in pores.
- Micro-fine pumice to gently exfoliate built-up surface debris.
- Algae: detoxifies and hydrates the skin.
- Clay: detoxifies, and absorbs oil and impurities.
- Pumice: gently exfoliates built-up surface debris and impurities from the skin.
Apply a thin, even layer over entire face, neck and chest. Leave on 3-5 minutes. Remove with warm water and gentle circular motions to activate pumice. Pat dry and follow with the moisturizer. Use once a week or as needed.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Algae, Montmorillonite, Pumice, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Coco-Glucoside, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium PCA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Wine Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Sorbate.