PCA Skin Hydrating Toner Spray
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Helps to remove excess dirt, oil and debris stuck in the pores, so the skin feels cleaner than just after a cleanse.
- Helps to refresh the skin.
- Helps to refine the pores.
- Watermelon, Apple and Lentil Fruit Extract: protects from free radical damage and improves moisture retention.
- Jania Rubens Extract: hydrates the skin and provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Evening Primrose Oil: moisturizes the skin and soothes irritation without clogging pores.
After cleansing, shake well and hold spray eight to 10 inches away from face, misting directly onto skin. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin® treatment serums and broad-spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening. If using toner to set makeup, mist face after applying foundation and powder.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Carrageenan, Jania Rubens Extract, Ascorbic Acid.