PCA Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- A light-textured moisturizer that replenishes dry or aging skin.
- Improves collagen to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Antioxidants provide further skin protection for aging skin.
- Chasteberry fruit extract: hydrates the skin.
- Soy isoflavones: full of antioxidants to improve the appearance of aging skin.
- Apricot kernel oil: softens the skin and provides antioxidant protection.
Use day or night after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount and allow to penetrate. Follow with appropriate sunblock hydrator during the day.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Polysorbate 80, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract , Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tropolone, Soy Isoflavones.