Olaplex No. 4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
*Compared to top purple shampoos
- Cleanses, hydrates and repairs hair
- Brightens and neutralizes brassiness in blonde hair
- Highly concentrated pigment allows customizable toning levels
- Strengthens fragile bonds
- Ideal for natural and color-treated hair
Apply and massage product throughout hair. Rinse product from hair. Follow with Olaplex N°5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner (sold separately).
Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Acid Violet 43 (Cl 60730).