Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
PROFILE TIP: Program your hair for deeper restoration with our professional No.0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment (sold separately). Use No.0 as the first step in a two-component home system with No.3 Hair Perfector to strengthen and repair all types of damaged hair.
Scientifically proven: on
68% more recovery and 3 times stronger hair *
* When used as a two-component system for one use only.
PH Balance: 3.5-5
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Restores healthy appearance and texture
- Apply a generous amount from roots to ends on damp, towel dried hair.
- Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more.
- Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.
Use once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate