AG Hair Reconstruct Vita C Mask
Need a quick primer on what the ingredients in your beauty product labels mean? Here we’ve compiled the most common ingredients found in your skin care, hair care products, as well what they are and what they’re used for.
- Intense and luxurious conditioning treatment
- Treats extremely dry, damaged or coarse hair
- Helps to restore moisture, build collagen and add elasticity to dry and damaged hair
- Hair is left feeling softer, shinier, smoother and more radiant
- Features powerful active ingredients like vegan keratin, vitamin C and plant-based squalane to improve elasticity, strengthen and counteract the daily stresses on hair
Massage into clean, damp hair. Let sit for 2-5 minutes. For a more intensive treatment, wrap hair and go under a warm dryer for 10-20 minutes. Comb through. Rinse.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Quaternium-91, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-70, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Squalane, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Trideceth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).